Chris
Chris, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Specialize in UK Chrysler, Dodge, and Jeep vehicles.
12365498

I just bought a 2007, Cherokee HEMI, 5.7, v8. Can you tell

Customer Question

Hi Chris, I just bought a 2007, Cherokee HEMI, 5.7, v8. Can you tell me if there's a setting where the folding mirrors will close/open automatically with locking or starting? I tried it with the auto seat settings matched to key fob and driver seat setting button. However I can only seem to fold the mirrors by automatically moving the button. I thought this was the same in my Audi, but about to sell it after 18 months and on factory reset to get rid of phone data, the mirrors now automatically open and close. I'd love to know if the jeep will do this or not, it will bug me otherwise! Thank you!
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Chris replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. No, the 2007 Grand Cherokee did not have that option. It wasn't until oh 2013 that you could get that option. The only way to fold or unfold them is with the switch. Sorry, but I have to be honest here!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 4 months ago.
Hello, just checking back to see if you received my answer. Let me know if you did or did not. I can send it again if necessary.Chris