Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.

I changed Hp pump on my diesel 75. Engine started and run

Customer Question

I changed Hp pump on my diesel 75. Engine started and run well. Changed n/s front wing and bonnet warning senser. Road tested eng stopped not been able to start it since pushed on top of the ecu started and run for about ten minutes and stopped took out injector turned injector backwards and reconnect to fuel pipe and electronics reconnected cranked engine but no fuel could it be ecu. Be very appreciated if someone could shed some light on the situation please
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Inspect for any wiring damage on the engine as this may be causing signal loss causing this fault here with the wiring needing repaired or replaced to correct this fault.If this is or has been checked and found to be o.k. it is very possible this is the ECU at fault needing replaced.I have seen ECU failure in the past before and had to replace it for issues similar to this here.This would have to be tested further to be sure.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,a rating of 4 or 5 is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete