Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars
7276279

We have problem with Mazda 6 1,8 petrol engine 2004 mod. Its

Customer Question

Hi, we have problem with Mazda 6 1,8 petrol engine 2004 mod. Its not any activation om the coil og injektionvalve.. We have checked and change the cranckshaft sensor and camshaft sensor without resoult.. Today we mount an used ECU and coded in 2 key, it crank but not activated the coil og injectionsvalve. No faultcodes.
JA: Does the vehicle stall at low speeds? Does it sputter?
Customer: Please, can you help us?
JA: What is the model/year of your Mazda?
Customer: 2004 mor, the motor not running..
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: We have checked and change the cranckshaft sensor and camshaft sensor without resoult.. Today we mount an used ECU and coded in 2 key, it crank but not activated the coil og injectionsvalve. No faultcodes.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: All 12v and ground to the ECU is Okay.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. If you are sure you have no injector pulse and or spark then lets start with scanning the computer system to see if there are any fault codes setting. Post back with the results and I will see if I can help you get this issue resolved.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi, no faultcodes on the ECU, but i have mesured o volt on pin A and C on the coil.. On pin B it is 12 volt from the fuse terminal 15. If the coil are defect, maybe the ECU not trigg any signal for the injection valve too?Gisle
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Any time you replace the ECU programming is required. Was the new used ECU programmed for your car?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi, not softwareprogrammed, but i have programmed in 2 key, so i think the startlock is ok...Mvh
Gisle
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

So you have no spark or injector pulse? Do you have power and ground at the ECU?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
not any spark or not any injector pulse when crancing.. Pin B on coil have 12v, A and C have not voltage. Injection have 12v but not any pulse..
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Have change coil today case i want to have some voltage on A and C on coil.
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

The coil will not keep you from having injector pulse. DO you have power and ground at the ECU?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
every terminal 15 and 30 is okay i mean..we have measured it from the Circuit diagram..
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Im have a problem following this conversation. I will open the post back up for you and perhaps someone else can understand what it is your needing.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The engine is not running, what was it you not understanding? Every terminal 15, 30 and ground to the ECU is okay..