Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.

Looking going form alternator to top of engine on the

Customer Question

looking for pipe going form alternator to top of engine on the mitsubishi l200 truck
JA: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?
Customer: 7800.00 manual
JA: What is the model of your '5800 Mitsubishi?
Customer: l200 truck
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: all i need is pipe have you got one in stock
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: make it easy it has two pipes on the to braised on
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
would you like part number md379484
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Unfortunately we do not carry parts ourselves just info or advice on vehicles.You would need to obtain this part from a dealer or salvage yard in most cases.If this has been checked into and you cannot locate the pipe through any of these let me know as someone else here may have info on where one can be obtained.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,a rating of 4 or 5 is apprectiated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete