Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.

My friends is in germany on trawel. Its a Touran 2012. The

Customer Question

Hi. My friends is in germany on trawel. Its a Touran 2012. The radio is dead and what i can see its fuse F19/SB19 in the fusebox in engine room.
JA: Besides the radio, are any other circuits affected?
Customer: After they took out all fuses to check they have a lot of warninglamps in the instrument panel.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i am home i sweden and they are down there. We are trying tofind a list of the fuselocatioin but i cant find it anywhere. Dont know if there are more faults. How can i find a diagram for the engineroom fusebox?
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Dont know at this moment. A diagram would be wery useful
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Unfortunately I do not show a diagram for this model here myself.I would check all fuses in all fuse panels for any faults with any fuses and make sure when fuses were removed they were all put back into their proper locations as this can cause some issues here as well.If all fuses are in their correct locations and no fuses are found blown at all this may be a fault in the radio itself internally needing repaired or replaced.I have seen radio failure like this before in the past and had to replace it.You may also have to have the fault codes cleared out to turn off any warning lights that turned on with the fuses that were removed.This would need done with a compatible scan tool that can plug in and communicate with all computers in your model.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,a rating of 4 or 5 is apprectiated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete