Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.

Peugeot 307 cc roof will not open displays on screen not in

Customer Question

peugeot 307 cc roof will not open displays on screen not in place immposible i have no manuel and dont even know how to open boot 04 plate??????
JA: What year is your Cc?
Customer: 04 reg
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: hoping to do it mysself but dont know what to do
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: I have had roof open recently thats why I dont understand why its onstrike
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.I apologize for any delay.My info is limited on this here but I saw no one else had posted and wanted to see if I could help in any way on this.

Usually this is an indication of a faulty position sensor/limit switch sending an incorrect signal on what position part of the roof is in.Your model uses several of these sensors.What has to be done from here is to have the fault codes checked/read out with a compatible scan tool that can read all computers to see what codes are set.Once this is done any codes set need diagnosed to locate and repair this fault here.The scan tool is also used to monitor the sensors to help locate one that is faulty needing replaced.

Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help here as this is how I receive credit for my time.Thanks Pete