Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.

My roof is stuck wont go up or down where is the override to

Customer Question

my roof is stuck wont go up or down where is the override to close it
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.I apologize for any delay.My info is limited on this here but I saw no one else had posted and wanted to see if I could help in any way on this.

I dont see an over ride for this myself and if you do not hear any grinding noises or motor operation noises the most common cause is a fault with the roof motor itself.I have seen the motor fail in the past before needing replaced for this issue here.This will have to be tested further to be sure this is the cause here and replaced a needed.

Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help here as this is how I receive credit for my time.Thanks Pete