sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

I need the radio code 1999 porsche boxster the radio has

Customer Question

Hi I need the radio code for my 1999 porsche boxster the radio has serial number x5011087 many thanks Daniel
JA: Has the battery been recently disconnected? Have you checked the manual or the glove box for the radio code?
Customer: Hi yes no glove box and not on the manual in afraid ... We had no code when we bought the car
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes I have the serial number but popular codes don't work
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: I think that's it the radio is a Porsche Cdr 22
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Porsche Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi do you have a response on this yet?Thanks
Expert:  Matt replied 7 months ago.

Hello Daniel

as you have a serial number then someone like

http://www.radio-code.co.uk/

http://www.radio-code.com/

Can provide a code for a small fee

It would also be worth contacting the local dealership as they often carry the codes for recently built cars ( last 10 years)

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hello I wanted the code itself rather than another website link can you help me with the actual code?Thank you
Expert:  Matt replied 7 months ago.

sorry I cannot

I'll opt out to see if another expert can help

stay on the line

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok thanks
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

I see that your question has been up for an extended time without a response and while although I'm unable to help in the capacity you were hoping I wanted to post to let you know why.

Manufacturers' corporate policies require that proof of vehicle and radio ownership is verified in person to release a radio or security system code, and they aren't to be posted in public venues such as this. Due to the length of time your question has been up without a response I believe that either no experts currently on the site have access to obtain the code or noone feels comfortable posting it here.

There are two things you can do. As the first expert mentioned you can try http://www.radio-code.com to see if they're able to obtain the code. The other option would be to see your dealer with the serial and proof of ownership and they'll be able to give it to you.