sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience

My rear side door will not unlock itseld, 120,000. Yes it's

Customer Question

My rear side door will not unlock itseld
JA: How many miles are on the car? Has this ever happened before?
Customer: 120,000. Yes it's happens before but normally I go through the back of the van and unlock it manually. However the back has also gone. So I can't get in either door
JA: What year is your Van?
Customer: 04
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes I just need to get in it now so I can continue working. I know how to fix the rear door as the clip has come off before inside the door.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: No I think that's it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

Depending on what you're feeling you may have a few things going on. if there is no resistance when moving the door handles then it may be a linkage issue or bro***** *****dles, but it's more likely that you have bad latches.

What make and model is the vehicle?