Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

I have both my rear and front side light bulbs not working.

Customer Question

JA: How old is your battery? Have you checked the bulbs?
Customer: I changed both the bulbs but still nothing?
JA: What is the model/year of your Renault?
Customer: Also FYI I could see that definitely the front bulb was blown as it was black
JA: What year is your Renault?
Customer: 2003
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: mk2
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: I've checked the fuses. They are fine.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Renault Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am attempting to fix it myself. And the battery is fine.
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

If this is an issue with the park lights/running lights this may be a fault with the head/park lamp switch itself causing this issue needing replaced.I have seen issues with this switch before in the past causing this fault here needing replaced.This will have to be tested further to be sure this is the cause here and from there the switch replaced if found at fault.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete