Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.

Customer Question

Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this here today.I apologize as some of my info is limited on this model here.

This code looks to be a code for fuel rail pressure sensor to high.This can be a fault with the fuel rail pressure sensor itself at fault needing replaced as I have seen fail before in the past.

This will have to be tested further to be sure this is the cause here needing replaced but usually with high fuel rail pressure it is the sensor itself or wiring to the sensor needing replaced.

Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help here as this is how I receive credit for my time.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
1° Trouble code 1275 IS NOT RESOLVED, i have changed fuel rail with sensor (buy in uk used), replaced regulation pump on the injection pump . Always the same difficulties to start the car and no accélaration .
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

Is the same code still coming up?