Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars

How do I set the AC module blower run on? Tks

Customer Question

How do I set the AC module for no blower run on? Tks
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I suspect the blower unit has suffered water damage from pooling via bonnet/hood vent passenger side. Now blower stays on after ignition switched off...and stays on ! Strong force not gentle breeze. So I want to ensure battery is not drained.
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The problem you are describing may be caused by moisture having entered the blower motor control unit under the passenger dash panel and it may dry out and return to normal operation once the leak is repaired, If the problem dose not clear then you are going to need to do some testing to determine if its going to need to be replaced. I have enclosed the steps to do this in the link below. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.