Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars

I am trying to source a wiring diagram xtrail 2009 with bose

Customer Question

Hi I am trying to source a wiring diagram for UK xtrail 2009 with bose system. Pn-3152t-a
JA: Has there been any recent electrical work done on the car?
Customer: No
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Am I trying to swap the existing head unit for an aftermarket one
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: If I connect up the new head unit I have power but no sound. I am assuming that the amp needs a power feed from the new unit
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Have a look at the enclosed wiring diagrams and see if this is what your needing. Copy and paste the links to your browser to open and view them.