Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.

When I had the roof open and then closed it I thought it was

Customer Question

When I had the roof open and then closed it I thought it was down but not enough I opened the boot to soon now the boot will not shut and windows not fully dose it need resetting
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

What has occurred here most likely is a fault code has set related to this issue here.This can disable the top and other components from operating properly until the codes are cleared out with a fully compatible scan tool.I would have a scan tool plugged into your model to clear out any fault codes set then re check the operation of the roof and roof components.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete