Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

An automatic car washer ripped off the plastic cover on my

Customer Question

An automatic car washer ripped off the plastic cover on my right rear light on my BMW(###) ###-####model. What is the part number? Can I replace the plastic or do I need to replace the whole light?
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Steve replied 5 months ago.
What is the last 7 digits of the vin?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
D764408
Expert:  Steve replied 5 months ago.

I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.

.

thank you for your attention to the rating requirement.

.

you have asked: What is the part number? Can I replace the plastic or do I need to replace the whole light?

.

the answer is that you will need to replace the entire light, you cannot replace just the plastic. The part number is *****

..

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.