Master Auto Tech.
Master Auto Tech., master tech.
Experience:  A.S.E. Master technician. Over 20 years working on import & domestic. Owner/operator of an auto shop
17920890

Trying to change the rear pads on a 2015 mercedes ml, can't

Customer Question

trying to change the rear pads on a 2015 mercedes ml, can't get the piston to go in
JA: What is the model of your '15 Mercedes?
Customer: 250 amg sport
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: pads out no problem, cant get the piston in
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: electronic handbrake
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Master Auto Tech. replied 7 months ago.
I'm sorry you are having problems with your vehicle. I will try to help.I'm a full time mechanic and have been a mechanic for over 20 yrs and I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and others repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as neeed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there.Unfortunately you need a scanner with bi-directional controls to retract the Pistons. Unfortunately It's no longer like the old ones where you could just push them in.If you have any questions feel free to ask.Thanks
Sonny
Was this helpful? If so would you mind rating my help? If not, please let me know what I can do to help.Thanks
Sonny
I strive to provide 5 star service. If I have satisfactorily answered your question please rate it as such and hit submit. Doing so is the only way I get compensated for my time. Also it doesn't close the discussion so we will still be able to communicate if there are further questions.
Thanks
Sonny
Do you still need help?
Please let me know.