sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

I've got a 1.9 ASTRA H SRI, the car and spanner light came

Customer Question

I've got a 1.9 ASTRA H SRI, the car and spanner light came on and the went into limp mode. Stopped and switched the car off. Restarted and drives fine, but the light is still on. Did a break test and 02335A is shown. Some guest the pressure boost valvue ?
Category: UK Car
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

I'm uncertain exactly what code you saw. If you were counting flashes of the light the code would have been four digits and there wouldn't be an A, although I can't be 100% sure there wasn't a typo in your post. Going off the first four digits in what you've posted, that would be a throttle position sensor circuit issue.

Do you have a scan tool or code reader to connect to the data link connector and check for codes?