Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars
7276279

Central locking does not always work locks and unlocks

Customer Question

central locking does not always work locks and unlocks straight away, and a few times when all doors shut message appears saying that driver door is open
JA: Is this your first time dealing with this issue?
Customer: yes, started last week and is getting worse, was driving along at 30mph today and message came on saying driver door open and courtety light came
on
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing yet as had very limited time, just researching so try looking at it tomorrow
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order for any one to be able to try and help you with your lock concern we need to know what your working on. Year make and model please. It would also be useful if you could have the system scanned to see if there are any fault codes setting. Post back with complete details and we can work from there.