Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars
7276279

I'm not sure if you see the question somebody else had that

Customer Question

I'm not sure if you see the question somebody else had that I'm looking right now but I have similar kind of problem and you asked if any other warning lights illuminated and yes they are for me after one year of having the same P0101 MAF range.
So my problem was first over a year ago that my 2001 Saab 9-3 Aero with E85 patch didnt idle properly after start and the problem would go away after few first gears. About a year ago I started getting P0101 MAF range code but only over 100 km/h speeds without really having other than idle problems after start.
Now at low speed all my warning lights at dashboard illuminated and the stall problem became badder and the turning signal light dont work. It also burned my right front light at the same time. I drove home and the lights would go away for a few seconds from time to time with turning signal working but the lights came instanly back.
I reset with taking battery cabels off and now the warning lights light up when i lift clutch and goes away when i push it back. Something also drained my battery clean.
I have changed MAF sensor without help.
regards
Jouni
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I am not able to see the question you have referenced. Can you tell me since all the warning lights have come on have you had the system re-scanned and if so what are the fault code and or codes that are setting. Is the only code the MAF code you have referenced. Post back with this information when you can and we can work from there.