Kevin, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  Diagnostic technician at vw /audi specialist

I have a 206cc I was wondering if you could give a reason as

Customer Question

Hi I'm Danielle I have a 206cc I was wondering if you could give a reason as to why every now and then it won't start!! For example... Ran fine for few days no problems then last night I drove to tesco 5 mins away did a bit of shoppin then came out to a car that wudnt start after sittin for an hour maybe a little more I turned key and started fine!! It's done it again today too
JA: Is the car in "Park" or "Neutral?" Do you know if your car has a "wheel lock" feature?
Customer: It's manual and has wheel lock I'm sure
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I'm just hoping to know what it could be mechanic bled and changed break fluid and hooked it up to laptop but no problems shown on results
JA: Is there anything else the Peugeot Mechanic should be aware of about your Peugeot?
Customer: This is the only problem and has happened over last few months sometimes often other times not bump starting is always a success tho
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Peugeot Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Kevin replied 4 months ago.

Hi im kevin what does it. Actually do when it doesnt start does engine turn over ?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No not a sound from the engine but all lights on dash n everything still as it wud be if it had started
Expert:  Kevin replied 4 months ago.

Ok it sounds like the starter motor is starting to fail if im honest .bump starting would also point to a starter issue

Expert:  Kevin replied 4 months ago.

Please remember to rate my service