Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

I have a Benz Vito 2013 and I cant find the fuse cigarette

Customer Question

Hi there I have a Benz Vito 2013 and I cant find the fuse for the cigarette lighter
JA: Have you found the car's fuse panel? Do you know what fuse number you need?
Customer: I found panel in the front under the hood and under the seat but no I dont know wich one but all looks ok
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I checked all fuse but I dont have the ovners manual :(
JA: Is there anything else the Mercedes Mechanic should be aware of about your Mercedes?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Unfortunately I do not have a diagram of this myself here to post this info but in most cases it is a 15 amp fuse and is labeled cigar or aux power or power socket.If you are still unable to locate the fuse let me know so we can continue.In some cases a dealer or local repair center can tell you which fuse for sure is the cigar lighter fuse.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Well I needed the answer yesterday and no this did not help at all
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

Once again I do apologize and posted as soon as I saw your question myself.If you would like I can open your question up for others here to see if anyone else can assist further just let me know if this is something you would like to do.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi againNo its ok I got it solved. I just dont like how this is advertised. It says I should get answer in about 10 minuts and also I could only see I would be charged 5$.
Dont worry I am not pissed at you, I just dont like this service.Have a nice day :)
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

O.k.,if there is anything I can help with on this model let me know here or if you need anything in the future let us know.

Thanks Pete