Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars

The release button on my soft top Street KA convertible is

Customer Question

The release button on my soft top Street KA convertible is not working. The hood is down. Cannot get the lid to open. Thanks...Maggie Hall, Whitby.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Don't know what else to say. Cannot release the lid to get the hood out.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I thought there might be an easy DIY soloution
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: No... except it's 9 years old.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order for any of to be able to see if we can help you we need to know what your working on, need to know the year, make and model. Post back when you can and we can work from there if you are still needing help with this.