sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

My name is ***** ***** i am trying yo locate.immoboliser

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** i am trying yo locate.immoboliser receival unit on 2004 x trail dci
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Purchased car without keys. Bought new ecu kit from ebay done everything apart from this unit can not allocate this anywhere
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Nissan Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Master Auto Tech. replied 6 months ago.
I'm sorry you are having problems with your vehicle. I will try to help.I'm a full time mechanic and have been a mechanic for over 20 yrs and I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and others repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as neeed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there.The receiver should be in the drivers dash. If you remove the compartment on the dash above the steering wheel it will be below this. You can't get to it from underneath, you have to do it from above. It takes about 5-10 min to get to. Once the storage compartment there on the dash is removed it's right there bolted on a metal support bar.Thanks
Sonny
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Sonny I have removed top of the dash and replaced immobiliser sender. However i still unable to locate immobiliser receival unit
Expert:  Master Auto Tech. replied 5 months ago.
Oh ok gotcha. Let me check when I get to work later today.
Thanks
Sonny
you are looking for the NATS IMMOBILIZER unit? Is that right?
According to my information it is hooked onto the ignition switch.Let me know if this is what your looking for or if I can continue to help.Thanks
Sonny
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi i have also replaced thia but still have. Immobiliser receiver unit. That i cannot allocate. Check item 282049939459 on ebay. Thats what i am looking for
May I ask, how many boxes did you replace under the storage compartment on the top side of the dash? 1 or 2?Some only had what Nissan called the time control unit which controlled the door locks then there was an optional theft warning system. The connector should be there on yours as well, as I think they used the same harness in most xtrails.
But it was near the time control unit.In the eBay listing I can't see the connector but does it have 6 pins? 1 on either side of the locking plate slot that The harness connector locks into and then 4 pins below that in a row, side by side?I don't remember the part number but that's what the box looked like.Let me know so I can continue to assistThanks
Sonny
Is yours a 2003 or 2004? And do you know the build date?Thanks
Sonny
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
29th june 2004.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi i have already paid 15 pounds and still not had full response
I'll opt out and see if anyone else can help with it.
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

Do you still need help?