Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

I have an 06 206 convertible and I need to know how do the

Customer Question

I have an 06 206 convertible and I need to know how do the hoses go on the small piston behind the seats
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

Hi,my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to try to assist you with this.I may need more information in some cases to help with answering your question.

Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases since no one has posted info here on how these hoses are installed you may have to obtain this info from a dealer or repair center that works on this model.They may or may not charge a small fee for this info.If this was already attempted or is not an option for you here let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thanks for the reply but going to a dealer is not an option. I live on an island of 13000 people and this is the only 206 convertible
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this here myself.If you would like I can opt out and open your question up for others here to see if anyone else can assist further just let me know if this is something you would like to do.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I would greatly appreciate it if you could opt out. Thank you for trying though
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

No problem.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete