Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

I am from Romania. Skoda Octavia car we've lost two

Customer Question

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I am from Romania.
Skoda Octavia car we've lost two connector on the machine installation which engages with lambda probe.
I have 4 wires on the car diagram,
Two thin> blue and brown
2 thick> blue with red and brown to green
lambda probe have 4 wires> white, white, gray, black
As each strand must be linked ?
thank you
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.

Hi,my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to try to assist you with this.I may need more information in some cases to help with answering your question.

Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Since no one has posted the info here on which wires connect to which connection or component in some cases this has to be obtained from a dealer or service center that works on this model here.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete