Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.

My on board computer comprising of sat nav, radio, CD etc

Customer Question

My on board computer comprising of sat nav, radio, CD etc has just stopped. I'm making a long journey on Friday and had programmed the destination in and am now worried. Is it easy to fix? Thanks Colin
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Hi,my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to try to assist you with this.I may need more information in some cases to help with answering your question.

Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

If you have not checked to make sure all fuses are o.k. in all fuse panels I would have this done.If any fuses are found to be blown at all the affected fuses will need replaced to correct this issue here.If all fuses are checked and found to be o.k. I have seen issues with the sat/radio itself with an internal fault needing removed and repaired by an authorized repair center or removed and replaced.I would have this tested further to see if this needs to be done on your model here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete