Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Master Vw/Audi Tech
Experience:  15 yr Master VW/AUDI Technician Shop Foreman
19871424

Bre balance shafts set up

Customer Question

Bre balance shafts set up
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 6 months ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!

I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please
understand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problem
with the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computer
data/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; we
just diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the
vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. I am also going to
direct you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please be
patient and permit me to do what I do best.
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail.

are you doing the conversion from chain drive to gear drive on the oil pump?

can you explain further?

thanks

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No I am no doing a conversion from gear drive to chain drive .I have purchased a new oil pump drive and balance shaft .
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 6 months ago.

can you post pics of what was the old pump and the new parts so i get this right for you

thanks

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Any up date on situation.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Audi A6. 07 reg. Engine code BRE .
Any up date on setting for balance shafts. No alteration or chain conversion carried out. New oil pump balance fitted only.
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 6 months ago.

this is a complete procedure. it is the same procedure for your motor!!

very colorful pics!!

anything else?

if not.....

I try to be online 365 days a year.

I only earn a paycheck when a customer rates me Ok, Good, Excellent.

This rating is VERY IMPORTANT! Your rating compensates me on my time and my expertise on your issue!

A lot of the repair information and fixes are hard to come by!!

So please rate me above!!!! Bonuses are also greatly appreciated!!!

If I have not addressed your original question to your liking yet, I hope you will reply and continue working with me, since your charged the full question value, regardless if you rate negative or not at all. If you rate me now, do not worry, you can still reply later to me.

Thanks

Wolfgang

Expert:  Wolfgang replied 6 months ago.

checking in to see if you still need help!!

if not.....

I try to be online 365 days a year.

NOTE I HAVE DONE MY PART IN HELPING YOU AND I DO EXPECT THE SAME ON YOUR END FOR A 5 STAR RATING!!!

Thanks

Wolfgang