Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars
7276279

My reverse light is not working and the dash board is not

Customer Question

My reverse light is not working and the dash board is not displaying the light to show whether i am in park,reverse,drive. My car is stuck in the "m" or "w" not sure which letter it is
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Volvo. The Volvo Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I was changing the set in the car when the problem occured. So far i have removed everything around the gear stck i hafe checked the fuse in the side of the door the fuse under tge steering wheel. The fuse in the boot n the fuse in the bonnet.
JA: Many things can cause steering issues. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Volvo Mechanic should be aware of about your Volvo?
Customer: The set has been disconnected as i am trying connect a tv screen but havent been able to do it yet. There is also a message about the air bag
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Volvo Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order for any of us to be able to try and help you we are going to need complete information. Going to need to know the year, make and model you are working on. Post back with complete information and we can work from there to try and help you get this resolved.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Vn05 ayj
Volvo xc90
Year 05
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.

Okay thank you for that, I will relist the post for you as I do not have any information on this. With complete information someone should be able to help you and they will post back if they can.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Okay