Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

My 2008 Toyota Sienta electric door 't work when press on

Customer Question

My 2008 Toyota Sienta electric door don't work when press on the release button and the key remote button too. What shall i do ? Many Thanks
DennisPhang
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

Hi,my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to try to assist you with this.I may need more information in some cases to help with answering your question.

Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you havent yet,check and make sure all fuses are good in all fuse panels.If any issues are found with any of the fuses the affected fuse needs replaced to correct this fault here.If all fuses are checked and found to be o.k. I would have the fault codes checked using a scan tool that can read all computers to see what codes are set and then from there any codes set need diagnosed to help locate the fault.This may be due to a fault with the sliding door latch itself needing replaced as I have seen fail in the past before.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete