gomi_otaku
gomi_otaku, Technician
Experience:  VW Technician, VW FastTrack, VW Academy, VW Certified
12249065

The bearing of my steering column is broken and needs a new

Customer Question

The bearing of my steering column is broken and needs a new one. My VW Caravelle T5 2.5TDI and the model is 2006
JA: Many things can cause steering issues. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: As I have indicated in need a new bearing as it's the only part that is damaged.whilst other parts are fine
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I'm based in Bloemfontein,free state.ill will appreciate if you can get the part for me if you don't have a branch in the region
JA: Is there anything else the VW Mechanic should be aware of about your VW?
Customer: No .There is nothing
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the VW Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  gomi_otaku replied 12 months ago.

JustAnswer is an information site, not a parts locator or seller