Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.

Fault codes in my Pajero 3.2 gls 2001: 11 aps . 27.aps 2. 31

Customer Question

Fault codes in my Pajero 3.2 gls 2001: 11 aps . 27.aps 2. 31 can communication. 52 vgt controll pressure. 51 egr pos sensor
JA: Let's get those codes to the mechanic so you two can figure this issue out ASAP. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: After 20 min of driving, the engine loose power, engine-lamp is on and the rev is idling or 2000 rpm.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes, its my work..
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have read fault codes, not so much more
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mitsubishi Mechanic should know about your Mitsubishi?
Customer: the fault code 31, 52 and 51 wont erase at all, but 11 and 27 can erase until it come back after i while
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mitsubishi Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Hi,my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to try to assist you with this.I may need more information in some cases to help with answering your question.

Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I would have the engine wiring and accelerator pedal sensor wiring checked over for any shorts or damage to the wiring needing repaired or replaced for this fault here.If this is or has been checked already and found o.k. let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete