Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.

Peugeot 307 cc. Roof opens into but will not return (

Customer Question

Peugeot 307 cc. Roof opens into but will not return ( Message on screen ) Roof mechanism not locked
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Usually when you see a message like this here this is due to a fault with a latch sensor for the roof system that is failing to send the correct signals.If they did not check the signals on a scan tool/computer plugged into your model (as some can be checked this way) this needs done to see if they can pinpoint the latch at fault needing replaced.This is the most common cause for this issue here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete