Gallagher99
Gallagher99, Ford senior technician
Experience:  fully qualified ford senior technician. ata registerd. svq level 3 .12 years experience
17855046

I have a 2008 ford focus 2.0 petrol ghia, : Indicators

Customer Question

Hi I have a 2008 ford focus 2.0 petrol ghia,
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Indicators ,hazards, heater and central locking stopped working all of a sudden, checked fuses seem ok, engine warning lamp on and brake light also doesn't go out when release hand brake, any ideas? Thanks Rikki
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Do you happen to have the code?
Customer: Vin?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes, if not book into garage
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Checked all fuses only
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: No thank you
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 6 months ago.

Hi there Good evening to you and sorry for the delayed response

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to offer you some technical assistance with this issue

Do you still require assistance with this issue

Does the indicators show on the dash when activated

Does the outside temp gauge show ----

Kind regards ***** *****

Brian