Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

I blocked his Volvo radio , I'd get some code JA: Let's get

Customer Question

I blocked his Volvo radio , I'd get some code
JA: Let's get those codes to the mechanic so you two can figure this issue out ASAP. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I blocked code ta it's
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: No But i ve see video
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Volvo Mechanic should know about your Volvo?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Volvo Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. Since no one has posted the radio code info here on this in some cases you have to obtain this code from a dealer or repair center in your area that can get this code.They may charge a small fee and usually want to see proof of ownership and a photo ID to give you this code.The other option is the link here in some cases.https://www.radio-code.co.uk/volvo-radio-codes.htmlIf neither of these are an option for you let me know. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I already figured it allows what you gave me , I can not .
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
O.k.,if there is anything else I can help with here let me know. Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
🙂
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
Your reply didnt show up here can you repost it at all?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you do not need anymore, I see you can not help me and simple to talk to me not to thime.
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
O.k.,thanks