sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

Am looking pin code to reprogram a key to a l200 Mitsubishi

Customer Question

am looking for the pin code to reprogram a key to a l200 Mitsubishi sportaro
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
model:KB9TGJRXE
ENGINE: 6G74
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
customer lost all keys and now gotten back a new key
Expert:  Greg replied 10 months ago.

What tool are you using to reprogram the new keys .

Greg

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Am using a g scan
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

I see that your question has been up for an extended time without a response and while although I'm unable to help in the capacity you were hoping I wanted to post to let you know why.

Manufacturers' corporate policies require that proof of vehicle ownership is verified in person to release a security system code, and they aren't to be posted in public venues such as this. Due to the length of time your question has been up without a response I believe that either no experts currently on the site have access to obtain the code or noone feels comfortable posting it here.

What you'll want to do is see your local dealer with the VIN and proof of ownership (customer), or if you're a shop they will likely require proof of the customer's authorization to work on the vehicle (such as the repair order), and if the dealer's internal policy allows then they'll be able to give you the code.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Am Looking for the pin code to reprogram keys for a Mitsubishi l 200 sportaro.
model:KB9TGJRXE
ENGINE: 6G74
Customer lost all keys and now gotten back a new key
Am using a G-Scan diagnostic tool.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Please help since the customer is asking why is it taking so long to get a four digit pin code.

I do understand what you're looking for and am unable to provide it personally, and as I mentioned your question has been open for an extended time making it clear that noone currently on the site is able or willing to post the code. I would recommend seeing your local dealer and they will be able to give you the code provided their internal policy allows.