Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Transit leaking oil from injector gaskets, engine making a

Customer Question

transit leaking oil from injector gaskets, engine making a strange sound rather like an ambulance siren, possible turbo issues?
JA: An oil leak can be frustrating and tough to diagnose. Fortunately, the mechanics we work with have tons of experience dealing with them. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: engine running but spurting oil from injector / crankcase seals, back pressure has been suggested and possible turbo issues
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: no, I need to know if the engine has failed
JA: OK! The Ford Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: making a strange noise like an ambulance siren
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. I have seen issues with excessive exhaust back pressure cause this fault here as well as in some cases a failing turbo.BOth will cause the noise you hear as well as leaking oil and power loss.I would have these checked into here to locate which is the fault and then from there it can be repaired to correct this issue. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete