Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars
7276279

LDV Maxus 2006 LWB 2499cc Rear Brake lights not working -

Customer Question

LDV Maxus 2006 LWB 2499cc Rear Brake lights not working - Checked bulbs,fuse and brake pedal switch - No power getting through to back of van?
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.If you have power in and out of the break light switch with the break pedal pressed and no voltage reading at the rear of the truck then you are likely dealing with and open in the circuit and your going to trace the wires from the switch to the back of the truck looking for any type of a broken wire and or a connection concern.