Kevin, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  Diagnostic technician at vw /audi specialist

Do you know when and why the filter was removed from the

Customer Question

do you know when and why the filter was removed from the banjo bolts in peugeut's 308 sw's
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Acura. The Acura Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I had 3 failure's of turbo's and I am told its down to the fact the filter in the banjo bolts have not been removed
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: no
JA: OK! The Acura Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else important you think the Acura Mechanic should know about your Acura?
Customer: not sure
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Acura Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Kevin replied 5 months ago.
Hi I'm Kevin on your model the filter is designed to be there the filter is not the cause it's poor oil quality or lack of servicing causing oil to solidify and over time restrict flow through filter