Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.

How can reset Nissan premeria 2003 immobilzar

Customer Question

Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. If the proper reset or relearn procedure was followed to try and reset this here and this did not work this usually indicates that one of the immobilizer/security components is at fault electronically needing replaced to correct this issue.I have seen issues with the key or remote/fob needing replaced as well as issues with the immobilizer itself that reads the key needing replaced.I would have the fault codes checked/read out with a fully compatible scan tool to see what codes are set and then from there those codes diagnosed to locate and repair this issue. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete