Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars
7276279

Hi I have a Subaru Forester. 07. I've just had the clutch

Customer Question

Hi I have a Subaru Forester. 07. I've just had the clutch replaced. Now if I try to use the key remote to lock or unlock the car the alarm just goes off. Can it be reset? Thank you
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.Having the clutch replaced should not have had any affect on the alarm system. In order to determine what is causing the problem you are having the first thing that needs to be done is to have the computer system scanned to see if there are any fault codes setting. If you can get this done and post back with the results I will see if I can help you get this resolved.