Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.

Hyundai getz 1.1gsi petrol: ,my hyundai getz will not start

Customer Question

my hyundai getz will not start if the imobilizer light does not show when ignition key is turned on
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. The first thing that needs done here if this has not been done is to have the fault codes read out with a fully compatible scan tool to see what codes are set.Once this has been done any codes set need diagnosed to locate and repair this fault here.This may be an issue with the electronic igniiton switch not sending the correct signals on one or more of its circuits or an issue with battery cable connections as I have seen in some cases as well.This will have to be checked into further to locate and repair this fault here. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete