Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.

There is no Bluetooth section in my transit 6000cd JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

There is no Bluetooth section in my transit 6000cd
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Blue tooth has stopped working and is not visible to my phone. In the menu on the radio there is no option to turn the Bluetooth on or off, after the video section it toggles back to the radio station, there should be a blue tooth section after the video section in the menu
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If it's just a input I can give it then yes
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: Everything else is going well
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. Usually this fault here is due to either a software error in the radio/head unit itself with the software needing reinstalled/reflashed into the unit by a dealer or the bluetooth receiver has failed and the radio no longer detects it.This will have to be tested further first having the fault codes checked in all computers to see what codes come up.Then from there the codes are diagnosed and repaired.This will require a scan tool/computer that will plug into your vehicle and can communicate with all computers.I suspect one of these is the cause here needing repaired or replaced to correct this fault. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete