Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars

HIJA: . What is your issue regarding?Customer: I bought

Customer Question

JA: Hello. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: I bought Saturn vue 2003 and ship to Africa with a new engine
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Saturn. The Saturn Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My mechanic in Africa change the engine but the vehicle could not satrt
JA: Figuring out why a car won't start can be a challenge - it could be a simple repair, or something a bit more complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: helloooo
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Saturn Mechanic should know about your Saturn?
Customer: ye the vehicle does not have came shaft only has crank shaft
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Saturn Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: we discovered that the DRL sensor was bad
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I bought saturn vue 2003 engine and shipped to africa after changed the engine the vehicle did not start
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.In order for the engine to start and run you need good spark to the spark plugs, injector pulse at the injectors ,proper fuel pressure and good compression. If you can check each one of these things and post back with which one you are lacking as well as scanning the computer system to see if there are any fault codes setting , I will help you determine the cause. Post back when you can and we can work from there.