Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.

Mitsubishi 3.2 di-d: center diff lock will not disengage how

Customer Question

center diff lock will not disengage how do i fix this
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. This may be an issue with a lock actuator at fault internally needing replaced to correct this fault.I would have the 4wd components tested to locate which is the cause of the fault here and then from there it can be repaired to correct this issue.This may require a dealer or repair center that works on this model here to check the codes and diagnose to locate the fault here. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete