Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.

Mazda 5: What about u2023 . Mazda 5.2.0L.2006

Customer Question

What about u2023 . Mazda 5.2.0L.2006
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. Code U2023 indicates a communication error with the PCM (engine and transmission computer) or the anti lock brake computer.This can be due to a wiring issue leading to or at one of these here needing repaired or replaced or a connector issue plugged into one of these.I would check the wiring and connections for any issues.If these are all checked and found o.k. this may be the PCM or anti lock brake computer at fault needing replaced.This would have to be tested further to be sure of and repair the fault. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete