Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Kia Sportage 3 Spirit: , I'm Gerhard an I have a Kia Sportage

Customer Question

Hi, I'm Gerhard an I have a Kia Sportage 3 with external Amplifier. I want to replace the Navi with an Aftermarket Navi. I cannot find the Connection Plan of the original Navi it is the LAN3110EKSL 96560-3U700WK and has no Loudspeaker Pins. I think it goes over spdif. But without the Plan i cannot connect.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. In allot of cases being a newer model like this here you will need to obtain this info from a dealer as they may be the only ones that have the diagrams for this here.They may charge a small fee in some cases.If this is or was already attempted with no success or is not an option let me know. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete