Marty
Marty, European Car Expert
Experience:  ASE & Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 30 years experience.
13230946

Please help JA: Sometimes things that you think will be

Customer Question

hi please help
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Lexus. The Lexus Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i changed my battery
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: but it is not being detected
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lexus Mechanic should know about your Lexus?
Customer: yes
JA: What else should I tell the Lexus Mechanic?
Customer: i have changed the battery to cr1632 and checked they are in the right way. i drove it this morning it was detected fine
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lexus Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: now its not bing detected and i am not sure how many time i have opened it up to make sure the batterys fitted properly. pls help. im stranded at home
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i am waiting to be connected still?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
hello?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
is this a fake site
Expert:  Eric replied 6 months ago.
HI, Which battery did you change - the remote/key fob battery What is the year and model of your Lexus?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
2006
lexus is 250
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
the key fob
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
the lights under my side mirrors light up but wont let me unlock/lock car from outside either
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i cant understand whats going on
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
useless