Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars
7276279

Ford ranger 2001 le cambie los cables y la bobina por que

Customer Question

ford ranger 2001 le cambie los cables y la bobina por que andava asiendo explociones y ahora no enciende que puedo aser
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.If I am understanding your post correctly are you saying you changed the battery cables and now the engine will not crank over? Post back with complete information and I will help you get this problem resolved. I have enclosed the start circuit wiring diagram in the link below for testing. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Starter%20May%2012.pdf