Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.

Ford Fiesta: I've got a fiesta 2015 , I've just fitted

Customer Question

Hi I've got a fiesta 2015 , I've just fitted a sat nav unit into it. A secondhand sat unit from a fiesta 2014. I can't get sound from it in maps and the mileage has change to km. it will not let me change it back to Miles in the vehicle setting menu
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. Usually when a newer unit like this is installed it needs to be programmed by a dealer with their computer.In some cases this is not possible and the correct unit needs reinstalled if this is not an option for the dealer to perform.I would have the nearest dealer check and see if they can change the programming or calibrations to get this to operate properly in your vehicle here.If this was already checked let me know. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete