Master Auto Tech.
Master Auto Tech., master tech.
Experience:  A.S.E. Master technician. Over 20 years working on import & domestic. Owner/operator of an auto shop
17920890

Cadillac BLS 2.0 A/T: my Cadillac BLS 2.0 A/T is causing a

Customer Question

my Cadillac BLS 2.0 A/T is causing a white heavy smoke when I start it and it also vibrates, what can be the cause of it please help?
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Master Auto Tech. replied 10 months ago.
Hi, I'm sorry you are having issues with your Cadillac. I will try to help.
I'm a full time mechanic and have been a mechanic for over 20 yrs and I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and others repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as neeed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there.First off, may I ask, does it only smoke on start up or does it smoke after you have ran it as well?
And what color is the oil?
Let me know so I can be of further assistance.
Thanks
Sonny